Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Try Thai Spa

The first time I went to a Thai Spa, I didn't know what to expect. I heard that they do massage differently. Maritess and I went to one at G. Tuazon in Quezon City. One thing I learned that day was that you have to put on clothing (they gave us) before the Thai massage starts. I am used to having nothing on except my underwear whenever I go to Rillasante Spa in Banawe St.



Nuat Thai Spa is one of those fast rising and getting popular spa in the city. Their therapist are authentic in Thai massage techniques.

They have a 90 minute spa deal that cost only P375.00 if you book through Ensogo now. This one you must try. It includes body scrub and a relaxing swedish massage.

Your Spa Deal informer,
Jimmy
















No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...