Sunday, April 8, 2012

Take Care of Your Feet

What is it with our feet? One of the most used if not abused part of our body. I love my feet. When I have the time, I go to my friend's Spa, The Rilassante, located at Banawe in Quezon City. I love the way they massage my feet.

Foot massage is soothing and helps in rejuvenating the muscles.

FaBee Salon also has an offer you might want to try. The offer is for a Pedicure + Foot Spa + Foot Massage all for P205 only.

This 1 session spa deal is a good deal you won't pass.

The foot spa comes with a whitening treatment and 30 minute massage.

Try it, you won't regret it.

Your Spa Deal informer,

Jimmy


1 comment:

  1. Spa Salon Deals offers a comprehensive range of Spas treatments to relax, refresh and rejuvenate yourself with luxury Spa in India and experience the ancient Indian healing therapies as well as international spa treatments .

    Spa Deals

    ReplyDelete

You might also like to visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...